CFIB takes direction from more than 109,000 members in every business sector nationwide, giving independent business a strong and influential voice at all levels of government, supporting them with the tools, advice and resources they need and providing them with exclusive savings and services. We are looking for you to help us deliver on our mission!
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and creative Multimedia Graphic Designer in our Toronto office. In this role, you create compelling and cohesive print and digital design in support of CFIB’s efforts to grow sales, increase brand visibility among independent business owners and effectively manage its relationship with its members.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Provide creative concepts, designs and layout to support promotion, thought leadership and member engagement initiatives on various CFIB media channels (Web, social media, video, and print).
- Create design and layout of marketing collateral for various media channels while ensuring CFIB branding standards are consistently met in all designs.
- Coordinate print production and purchasing of all assigned projects.
- Manage projects from concept to production to final output, including purchasing, distribution logistics, proper filing and record-keeping.
- Participate actively in creative brainstorming, and present design concepts to internal stakeholders.
- Design work for English and French where most final documents are required in both languages.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a production or graphic design environment.
- Graduate of an accredited Graphic Design program.
- Strong visual sense with the ability to take ideas from concept to completion.
- Exceptional design and typography skills.
- High proficiency in Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Well versed in graphic design methods, practices, techniques, and associated principles.
- Experience creating and editing promotional video content.
- Strong knowledge in page layout and photographic requirements.
- Attention to detail to meet strong quality assurance expectations.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- Self-starter and ability to work interdependently as part of a fast-paced team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive and supportive relationships with all colleagues.
- UX/UI design experience and/or interest would be an asset.
- Fully bilingual with capacity to operate in both English and French would be an asset.
This is a full time permanent position. Please include your resume and a PDF version of your portfolio with a link to your website.
As Canada’s largest association of small and medium-sized businesses, CFIB is in business to provide them with the resources they need, give them more value, and have their voice heard at all level of governments.
Be a part of the solution and apply today!
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.