CFIB takes its direction from more than 109,000 independent small business members across every sector nationwide. We give independent business a strong and influential voice at all levels of government, and support them with the tools, advice and resources they need, in addition to exclusive savings and services. We are looking for you to help us deliver on our mission! We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time, National Account Executive, Business Development in our Toronto office location.
In this role, you will be responsible for sales of CFIB memberships to franchise groups and associations in English Canada. Reporting to the Senior VP, Business Development, this position is responsible for the growth and retention of membership in our group sales channel. You will present CFIB’s value proposition to prospective and existing groups and will form and cultivate relationships with group’s key contacts and their members. This is more than a sales job. It’s an opportunity to make a real impact on issues that matter to business owners.
Highlight of Responsibilities:
- Open opportunities, follow up on leads, prospect and research new business opportunities for group sales
- Meet with prospects and current contacts and attend group and networking events
- Develop and cultivate relationships with new and existing member group contacts to successfully retain partnership
- Create sales presentations and tools to promote value proposition tailored to each group
- Liaise with group administrators on an ongoing basis to keep them up to date on any events and projects and send them related material
- Provide ongoing assistance to field sales colleagues in regards to group sales processes and guidelines
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with proven success in closing sales of intangible products
- Projects and maintains a friendly and professional image at all times
- High standard for customer service and professionalism
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the proven ability to develop strong relationships.
- Works well and collaboratively within a team and able to work independently to complete tasks.
- Well organised and responsible with an aptitude for problem-solving
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including; PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to communicate in French would be an asset
Why work for CFIB?
- Work for an organization with a meaningful mission; helping strengthen the entrepreneurial culture in Canada, and to give independent business a greater voice in determining laws that govern business and the nation
- A competitive combination of base salary and eligibility for quarterly bonus
- Paid travel expenses, great benefits plan, RRSP matched contribution and more
- We have an informal but highly professional and collaborative team environment
- Ideal office location in Toronto - conveniently located just one block north of York Mills Station, in close proximity to the 401 on Yonge Street.
As Canada’s largest association of small and medium-sized businesses, CFIB is in business to provide them with the resources they need, give them more value, and have their voice heard at all levels of governments.
Be a part of the solution and apply today!
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.