CFIB takes its direction from more than 109,000 independent small business members across every sector nationwide. We give independent business a strong and influential voice at all levels of government, and support them with the tools, advice and resources they need, in addition to exclusive savings and services. We are looking for you to help us deliver on our mission! We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time position as Bilingual Client Specialist, Privilege Program Services in our Toronto office location.
Reporting to the Manager, Product and Partnership Operations you will become the expert in our service team specializing in the program’s offerings to our members. You will provide information, make recommendations and promote the unique features of the CFIB Privilege Programs available to small-medium enterprises in Canada.
Highlight of Responsibilities:
- Respond to inquiries and requests for information from both members and non-members with regards to CFIB’s Privilege Programs
- Complete outbound calls to members to recommend and promote the unique features of the CFIB Privilege Programs
- Work closely with your Manager to reach the goal of increasing the penetration rate, members’ participation in and understanding of CFIB’s Privilege Programs
- Keep up-to-date with current Privilege Program partners and upcoming developments in the saving offerings to determine relevancy to incoming inquiries
- Act as liaison for prospective members by providing comprehensive information and explanations regarding CFIB’s Privilege Programs
- Guide prospective new members interested in CFIB’s Privilege Program to the appropriate channel so they may join CFIB
- Prepare correspondence including pertinent details of the Privilege Program’s partners saving offerings and include supporting documentations
- Prepare various summary reports of inquiries and requests received and outbound calls made pertaining to CFIB’s Privilege Programs
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a client services environment with high standards of excellence
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French
- Strong working knowledge and demonstrate high proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A motivated self-starter with outstanding organization skills
- Possess superior multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills and adapt well to changing circumstances
- Interest and understanding of the small business sector and of the government is a definite asset
- Post secondary education in Business or related discipline would be an asset
We have an informal but highly professional and collaborative environment. Our main office in Toronto is conveniently located just one block north of York Mills Station, in close proximity to the 401 on Yonge Street.
As Canada’s largest association of small and medium-sized businesses, CFIB is in business to provide them with the resources they need, give them more value, and have their voice heard at all level of governments.
Be a part of the solution and apply today!
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.