Why join our team at CFIB?
CFIB is Canada’s largest independent advocacy organization with over 109,000 members in every business sector nationwide. We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager in the Greater Toronto Area.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a credible, well-respected national organization
- Receive valuable training from capable mentors and develop the skills required to be successful
- Learn through actively participating in all aspects of the role; from sales and marketing to customer service and operations
- Know that the work you do is important, making a difference for Canadian business owners
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Coach, train and mentor a team of sales representatives (District Managers)
- Establish goals and performance targets customized for each individual on the team
- Assess and monitor performance coaching team members towards success
- Meet with/schedule calls with sales team members on a regular basis to boost morale and maintain high engagement level
- Own and exceed annual sales targets within assigned region
- Minimum 2 years sales management experience or a 5 year track record of overachievement sales performance
- Demonstrated leadership quality, exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated experience in driving results
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities, and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and analytical skills
- Post-Secondary Education, business or marketing preferred
- This position requires access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s licence
- This position requires light travel
Did we mention our generous compensation plan? Base salary, quarterly and year-end bonuses, home office allowance, technology provided, great company paid benefits and more.
If you are driven for success, possess a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn and excellent organizational skills we want to hear from you!
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.