CFIB takes direction from more than 110,000 members in every business sector nationwide, giving independent business a strong and influential voice at all levels of government, supporting them with the tools, advice and resources they need and providing them with exclusive savings and services. At CFIB, everything we do is to increase the odds of success for independent business owners and we are looking to fill a new role to help us deliver on our mission!
Partnerships are a key way CFIB provides benefits to our members by negotiating exclusive savings on products and services that small business owners need. To help support our growing roster of partners we have created the full time role of Bilingual B2B Account Manager, Partnerships. Working from our Toronto head office and reporting to the Vice President of Partnerships, the role is focused on day-to-day management of relationships with our 13 partners and the development of lead generation opportunities between our partners and the CFIB sales team.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partner contacts including planning and communications.
- Establish new contacts at partner organizations to expand the scope of the overall CFIB relationship and build relationships with regional partner contacts.
- Facilitate relationship building between CFIB sales teams and partner sales teams.
- Oversee lead generation (“referrals”) between CFIB and our partners by developing referral processes with new partners and working with existing partners to stimulate incremental referrals through incentives and promotions
- Manage partner participation in CFIB regional sales conferences including the creation of presentations and sales collateral working in cooperation with the CFIB field sales team.
- Develop expertise on partner products and become knowledgeable on the market, competition, product features and benefits.
- Provide training to the field sales team on partner products and benefits and manage ongoing briefing communications to update the sales team on new partners and program changes.
- Develop sales collateral working with the Partnership Marketing Manager to support promotion of partner products by CFIB sales teams including sell sheets, brochures, and emails
- Support the Vice-President, Partnerships in the development of overall partnership strategy, team planning, partner relationship management and other areas as needed.
- B2B relationship or account management experience (preferably with medium to large size companies/clients)
- Experience working with regional field sales teams
- Solid knowledge of affinity marketing, membership, or partnership programs
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience developing/presenting proposals that generate engagement and financial investment in joint programs with clients or partners
- Experience working in a multiple stakeholder environment (internal teams, field teams, customer service teams, external partner teams, external agencies)
- Good understanding/familiarity of marketing communications channels – print, web, email, social
- Must have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written in English and French
- Available to occasionally travel within Canada
We have an informal but highly professional and collaborative environment. Our main office in Toronto is conveniently located just one block north of York Mills Station, in close proximity to the 401 on Yonge Street.
As Canada’s largest association of small and medium-sized businesses, CFIB is in business to provide them with the resources they need, give them more value, and have their voice heard at all level of governments.
Be a part of the solution and apply today!
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.