CFIB takes direction from more than 110,000 members in every business sector nationwide, giving independent business a strong and influential voice at all levels of government, supporting them with the tools, advice, and resources they need and providing them with exclusive savings and services. At CFIB, everything we do is to increase the odds of success for independent business owners. We are looking for you to help us deliver on our mission! We have an exciting opportunity for a Bilingual Administrative Assistant, Sales Support in our Toronto office.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales and Office Support you will support different divisions within our Sales Departments with their administrative needs. You have solid experience in administrative work, strong technical skills and the ability to manage multiple demands in a fast-paced environment. You are extremely motivated, proactive and resourceful and have exceptional communication skills in both English and French.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Handle administrative work and confidential matters for the Senior Manager, Sales and Office Support
- Protect the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Arrange and coordinate travel in various modes of transportation and accommodation
- Record and transcribe meeting notes and prepare reports, graphs, and PowerPoint presentations
- Prepare, edit and format correspondence, communications, presentations, and reports
- Assist with event planning; including both teleconference meetings and webinars, event promotion, preparation of participant packages, coordination of logistics
- Prepare payment requisitions and other forms for approval and submission
- Tracking and/or inputting financial report data as assigned
- Maintain filing system and ensure the accuracy of all items filed
- Manage inventory which includes ordering equipment and supplies
- Setting appointments/meetings for multiple stakeholders
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Maintain expense records and complete expense reports
- Help with Reception duties and service support for the Field sales team as needed
- Research and compile information as required
- Participate in special or ad-hoc projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Respond to generic enquiries
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Project and maintain a friendly and professional image at all times
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the proven ability to develop strong relationships
- Highly motivated, detail orientated individual with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines within a high demand environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French is required
- Work well and collaboratively within a team and able to work independently to complete tasks
- Well organized and responsible with an aptitude for problem-solving
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including; PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Be available to occasionally travel and work on weekends during regional sales meetings
We have an informal but highly professional and collaborative environment. Our main office in Toronto is conveniently located just one block north of York Mills Station, in close proximity to the 401 on Yonge Street.
As Canada’s largest association of small and medium-sized businesses, CFIB is in business to provide them with the resources they need, give them more value, and have their voice heard at all level of governments.
Be a part of the solution and apply today!
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.