CFIB takes direction from more than 110,000 members in every business sector nationwide, giving independent business a strong and influential voice at all levels of government, supporting them with the tools, advice and resources they need and providing them with exclusive savings and services. At CFIB, everything we do is to increase the odds of success for independent business owners and we are looking to fill a new role to help us deliver on our mission!
Partnerships are a key way CFIB provides benefits to our members by negotiating exclusive savings on products and services that small business owners need. To help support our growing roster of partners we have created the full time role of Bilingual Manager, Partnership Operations. Working from our Toronto head office and reporting to the Director, Partnership Operations & Relations the role is focused on providing expertise and support to the Partnerships team and CFIB partners.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Planning and management of the processes, people, and systems necessary to support CFIB partnership products.
- Develop expertise on partner products, the market and the competition.
- Plan and implement operational processes to support new partner launches and existing partner program changes.
- Identify requirements including process flows, steps, timing, resource impact/needs (system, people), cost/budget impact.
- Develop processes for data exchange, reporting, reconsiderations, member support.
- Liaise with CFIB teams and partner teams to identify requirements and co-plan process implementations.
- Implement lead generation (“referrals”) between CFIB and our partners by developing referral processes with new partners and working with existing partners to stimulate incremental referrals through incentives and promotions.
- Plan and develop partner data exchange, reconsideration process.
- Management of member service support issues including high level escalations pertaining to partner.
- Manage the Partnerships support team.
- Provide direction and manage prioritization of deliverables.
- Identify developmental and training opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with excellent customer services skills.
- Must be a self-starter and have superior problem-solving and researching skills.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence decision makers both within and outside CFIB.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the capability to build successful relationships with key contacts.
- Proven ability to challenge or strongly defend member positions when appropriate.
- Knowledge of small and medium-sized business operations and a real understanding of the challenges faced by SMEs.
- Experience working in a multiple stakeholder environment (internal teams, field teams, customer service teams, external partner teams, external agencies).
- Working knowledge of French is a strong asset and preference will be given to those who are fully bilingual.
- Post-secondary program in business administration or a related field is an asset.
- Available to occasionally travel within Canada.
We have an informal but highly professional and collaborative environment. Our main office in Toronto is conveniently located just one block north of York Mills Station, in close proximity to the 401 on Yonge Street.
As Canada’s largest association of small and medium-sized businesses, CFIB is in business to provide them with the resources they need, give them more value, and have their voice heard at all level of governments.
Be a part of the solution and apply today!
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.