CFIB takes its direction from more than 110,000 independent small business members across every sector nationwide. We give independent business a strong and influential voice at all levels of government, and support them with the tools, advice and resources they need, in addition to exclusive savings and services. We are looking for you to help us deliver on our mission!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant for our Marketing and Communications Department in our Toronto office location. In this role, you will provide administrative support to team members, especially the designers, and to internal clients including; assisting with the process of delivering graphic design projects and formatting various presentation documents.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to clarity project requirements and confirm deadlines
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers to obtain quotes, determine timelines and see print processes through to delivery
- Maintain a record of purchase orders and invoices for the department
- Accurately maintain filing system for different projects
- Assist in creating, formatting and updating Microsoft Word documents and PowerPoint presentations while applying best practices for visual presentation
- Respond to enquiries with regards to brand guidelines and provide brand approved image files
- Create, format and maintain user guides and documentation
- Schedule, prepare and document cross-functional meetings
- Research and compile information as required
- Participate in special or ad-hoc projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and external stakeholders
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with colleagues
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment with proven organization skills, ability to work with changing priorities and deadlines
- A solid team player with excellent customer service, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail while meeting tight deadlines
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with Adobe CC Suite would be an asset - in particular InDesign and Photoshop
- 2 years of prior experience in an administrative role would be an asset
- Post-secondary education in administrative studies is an asset
We have an informal but highly professional and collaborative environment. Our main office in Toronto is conveniently located just one block north of York Mills Station, in close proximity to the 401 on Yonge Street.
As Canada’s largest association of small and medium-sized businesses, CFIB is in business to provide them with the resources they need, give them more value, and have their voice heard at all level of governments.
Be a part of the solution and apply today!
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.