CFIB takes direction from more than 110,000 members in every business sector nationwide, giving independent business a strong and influential voice at all levels of government, supporting them with the tools, advice, and resources they need and providing them with exclusive savings and services. We are looking for you to help us deliver on our mission! We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Bilingual Service Representative, Membership Payments role.
Working from home and reporting to Senior Director, Information Management and CRM Business Process you will play a big role in helping CFIB service our members with first-rate support. Primarily, you will be relied upon to investigate and resolve member payment matters in an efficient and effective manner. You will use your customer service skills to address members’ questions or concerns with a supportive and professional approach. As part of a team, you will collaborate with your peers and share information and experiences to provide the highest results for both CFIB and our members. In this important new role, your voice will be heard and you will have the opportunity to influence its development. You will also be providing a service that is much needed and will be very well received across the organization.
- Deliver a top-notch service experience by proactively reaching out to members with delinquent or incomplete payment information via phone and email in order to obtain payment as per the terms of membership sale agreement.
- Use CFIB CRM and Finance systems to prepare a daily list of payments that have been declined and require payment collection and systematically address each case as required.
- Process transactions with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality with regard to member information.
- Update member accounts with accurate, valid and complete payment information (e.g. credit card number and expiry date) so most current data is on record and used in payment processing.
- Maintain daily log with notes on payments status, member correspondence or other relevant information gained in correspondence with a member.
- Ensure that follow-up with all parties (both internal and external) is performed within designated time limits.
- Advise sales managers and other colleagues as deemed necessary, of any pertinent information regarding members.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in customer service or collections.
- Demonstrated a high standard of excellence and customer/client satisfaction.
- Must have excellent phone manner and written and oral communication skills to provide a high level of service to our members.
- Fluent in English and French, both written and verbal are required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Adaptable and responsive to a fluid variety of scenarios.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to meet member needs and contribute to positive a team environment by proactively looking for resolutions and sharing information and experiences.
- Familiarity with CRM Microsoft Dynamics/NAV systems and practices or similar accounting systems.
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills specifically in Excel and Outlook.
- Experience using mail merge would be an asset.
As Canada’s largest association of small and medium-sized businesses, CFIB is in business to provide them with the resources they need, give them more value, and have their voice heard at all level of governments.
Be a part of the solution and apply today!
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.